Wednesday 30 January 2013

Where have I been?

I have been away for a while, I am sorry! I feel like I neglect a part of myself when I am away from my blog for too long but, unfortunately, you have to work hard if you want to sit on your laptop all night long looking on the internet for props for your next photo shoots!!
Upcoming shoots will include my very first bridal shoot (for which I shall be making the dress myself!!), a new vintage shoot and a woodland group shoot for a local personal stylist - so expect many more updates once January is out of the way!

I have recently re-joined the wonderful postcrossing journey, after being away for far too long - it is a really lovely project to become a part of! My first postcard arrived today, which is exciting, and I received this lovely comment from the receiver (who was all the way in Lithuania):

 Quite cheekily, I decided to send one of my own photography prints as a postcard and a link to my blogspot :D - well, can you think of a better way to network with the rest of the world?
Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment