Thursday 27 December 2012

The owl said to the fox

Well, Christmas was over as fast as it came but I can finally reveal this stunning piece of art work!!
This year, I have fallen in love with the artwork of, ever so talented, Alice Savage - an artist based in Italy whom I found on facebook!
As well as the several pieces I bought for myself, I also asked Alice to commission me a special piece for my sisters Christmas present! All I asked was that my sister wore an owl mask and I wore a fox. I think Alice did a great job with the features - This is, obviously, before I dyed my hair red but.
I absolutely love this piece and I couldn't resist buying myself and my mum a print of this for Christmas as well!
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!
Ohh, and please check out Alice's page here: Alice Savage
Mx


No comments:

Post a Comment